For decades, medicine and pop culture have told us that eating less fat (and exercising more) is the secret to sustained weight loss, health, and longevity.
Yet Americans are sicker and fatter than ever!
Clearly, something isn’t adding up.
My good friend, New York Times bestselling author Dr. Mark Hyman is on a mission to separate the FAT from Fiction during his upcoming event, The Fat Summit.
Find out more right here: https://goo.gl/dn1oul
In The Fat Summit, Dr. Hyman will interview 30+ of the world’s top experts, as they reveal the truth about fat – and what it really takes to lose weight, feel great, and reverse chronic disease.
Here’s a look at what you’ll discover:
- Why eating more fat (and less sugar) actually leads to weight loss
- Whether or not children should eat a high-fat diet
- How carbohydrates impact hunger
- The research on red meat (does “grass-fed” really make a difference?)
- How wellness impacts the financial health of our nation
- The connection between toxins and weight gain
- How to enjoy healthy meat (with minimal environmental impact)
- The best sources of plant-based fat
- The role of fat in aging
- And much more…
This event airs for free online January 25-February 1. But you have to RSVP to save your spot.
Go here to learn more and to sign up: https://goo.gl/dn1oul
Did you know?
- All calories are NOT created equal. Science now shows that what you eat matters far more than how muchyou eat.
- In 2015, the United States Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee removed any recommendations to limit fat in the diet (after concluding that it doesn’t make us fat or sick!).*
- Research indicates that sugars and carbs are the true causes of obesity and heart disease – not fats.
- Eating more fat has been shown to improve brain function, help prevent dementia, and reverse type 2 diabetes.
- Dietary fat actually supports weight loss by speeding up your metabolism, reducing hunger, and stimulating fat burning.
To your good health and happiness,
Dr. John Foley and Team BodyCures
P.S. Forget about New Year’s Resolutions… If you’re ready to lose those extra pounds for good, have more energy immediately, and prevent conditions ranging from heart disease and cancer to diabetes and dementia, you won’t want to miss this free event.
RSVP right here: https://goo.gl/dn1oul