At BodyCures, we value our customers and members. Customer trust and confidence is our highest priority. Although it is necessary that we obtain accurate and current information about our customers in order to provide the highest level of customer service, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our customer’s information.
BodyCures will never sell your personal information to anyone. Other than the special cases listed in this policy, we will not use or distribute your personal information in any way without prior notification to you. We promise that we will uphold the privacy policies and procedures as set forth below.
By entering your information into any web form on our website you are agreeing to receive both newsletter and promotional emails from Dr. John Foley and BodyCures. Additionally, by entering your phone number into one of the web contact forms, you are agreeing to be called by a BodyCures.com representative.
Information we collect about our customers and members
- The personal information we collect from you comes from information you supply to us in the registration process (whether written or electronic), or in other forms you may provide to us. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email addresses or times to contact you, or corporate business names. In the case of corporations, we may also be required to obtain Tax Identification Numbers and or Social Security Numbers if you accept compensation from us.
- Payment information that you provide us is encrypted and passed to our payment processor over a secure channel. If you have selected our automatic payments option, your information is tokenized and stored at our processor for future use. (This reduces the amount of times your information is sent over the internet, resulting in a higher degree of security for our customers.) We do not retain your credit card information on our systems.
Information sharing or distribution
- BodyCures will not sell personal information regarding our current or former customers to anyone.
- BodyCures will not share personal information regarding our current or former customers with anyone outside of BodyCures and BodyCures.com, except as outlined below.
- We may enter into a “strategic partnership” with service providers if we believe that our customers might be interested in hearing about its products or services. If we do, we will make their services available to you from within the BodyCures.com site. By clicking on a logo or special placement of that service provider, you agree that we may contact that service provider to assure their representation to you is in your best interests. In the event we enter into a strategic partnership agreement, we will only share limited information such as your name and email address, and only if you initiate contact with our partner by clicking on the partner’s logo or special placement. We will require that the partner only use the information provided for responding to your inquiry.
- We may disclose information about current or former customers in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order or subpoena. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
- We may also disclose personal information as necessary to collect debts, enforce our legal rights or otherwise protect our interests and property.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
- Because BodyCures is committed to protection of your personal information and to protecting your privacy, only authorized BodyCures employees or agents will have access to your personal information. Sensitive material such as your payment information remains encrypted at our payment processor and is not accessible to BodyCures employees or agents, with the exception of our billing department, which may access your information when needed for resolving billing problems, disputes, etc. Customer account passwords are encrypted and not retrievable as cleartext from our systems by anyone. All of our employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security.