These easy and delicious nut butter Christmas cookies contain no flour and are a healthy low-carb option. For holidays or special occasions, use cookie cutters to fit the season.
Easy Christmas Cookies
- 1 Cup Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Organic Egg
- 1 Cup Raw Organic Almond Butter (or Organic Peanut Butter)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease cookie sheets with coconut oil or organic butter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir the coconut sugar, egg, and nut butter together until well mixed. Using your hands, roll nut butter mixture into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Flatten each ball slightly with a drinking glass that has been lightly greased and dipped in coconut sugar. Lightly grease a small star-shaped cookie cutter; dip in coconut sugar. Press into the center of each cookie.
- Bake about 9 minutes or until edges are set and bottoms are lightly browned.
Makes 36 cookies.
1 serving = 2 cookies