We are very excited to offer state-of-the-art thermography, or infrared imaging of the breasts, and full body scanning for early detection of cancer and disease. Thermography is a painless, non-radiating, non-invasive imaging procedure for detecting and monitoring a variety of medical conditions, and breast thermography can aid in the early detection of breast cancer, according to the United Breast Cancer Foundation (www.UBCF.info)
“By carefully examining changes in the temperature and blood vessels of the breasts, we can detect signs of possible cancer or pre-cancerous cell growth up to 10 years earlier than other procedures,” says Dr. John Foley, founder and owner of BodyCures. “This provides for the earliest detection of cancer possible.”
In addition to monitoring breast health, a full or partial body scan can monitor and map progress for a number of different concerns including cardiovascular disease, stroke risk, thyroid issues, digestion problems, headaches, skin cancer, fibromyalgia, unexplained pain, arthritis, nerve damage, dental and TMJ problems, hormonal imbalances, toxins, and much more. This life-saving tool allows for visualizing pain and pathology when performed correctly in a healthy office environment.
Thermography is a pro-active approach to monitoring abnormal patterns of inflammation,” says Foley. “It detects imbalances long before symptoms appear and substantially increases the possibilities for prevention. If a woman is alerted to abnormal changes on her scan, she can work with her practitioner to address diet, vitamin deficiencies, detoxification and other aspects of health to try and reverse or prevent the progression of disease.”
Breast thermography has been researched for over 30 years, and over 800 peer-reviewed breast thermography studies exist.
Studies show that:
- An abnormal image may be the most important marker of high risk for developing breast cancer.
- A persistent abnormal thermogram carries with it a 22 times higher risk of future breast cancer.
- When adding to a women’s regular breast health checkups, a 61% increased survival rate has been realized.
- When used as part of a multimodal approach (clinical examination + mammography + thermography), 95% of early stage cancers will be detected.
- A positive infrared scan may indicate the presence of many different breast abnormalities such as mastitis, benign tumors, fibrocysitc breast disease, cancer, and others.
Empower your family and friends about the health benefits of thermography.
Early detection saves lives!